We believe that working in partnership with other organisations can help us achieve more, so:
- We’re a member of the Obesity Health Alliance - a coalition of over forty organisations who have joined together to fight obesity.
- We are also a member of the Inequalities in Health Alliance, a coalition of organisations with an interest in improving the health of the UK who have come together to campaign for a cross-government strategy to reduce health inequalities.
- We are also a supporting member of the Children and Young People’s Mental Health Coalition - as our research has shown the importance of the early years and childhood for long term mental health.
- We're a member of the Health Creation Alliance, which encourages local people and health professionals to work together as equal partners to create healthy communities.
- We’re a member of SMARTEN a national research network focusing on student mental health in higher education.
- We are currently working with King's College London, Ulster University and Greenwich University on research into student mental health.
- We have also worked with King’s College London, Goldsmith’s University and Kingston University on research into health-behaviour change.