We believe that working in partnership with other organisations can help us achieve more, so:
- We’re a member of the Obesity Health Alliance - a coalition of over forty organisations who have joined together to fight obesity.
- We’re working with the Richmond Group of charities (a partnership of 14 leading health and social care charities helping people living with long-term conditions) to encourage more government commitment to public health.
- We are also a supporting member of the Children and Young People’s Mental Health Coalition - as our research has shown the importance of the early years and childhood for long term mental health.
- We’re a member of SMARTEN a national research network focusing on student mental health in higher education.
- We work in partnership with Age Watch, a health charity that aims to help people slow how quickly they age, both physically and mentally, to increase their chances of enjoying more years of good health.
- We have also worked with King’s College London, Goldsmith’s University and Kingston University on research into health-behaviour change.