What action is needed to improve health in the UK?
Our blogs provide an opportunity to give some personal views on this important question.
Over time, of course, some blogs may be overtaken by events (for instance if governments take action we have recommended) so may no longer be topical - while others stand the test of time and are still relevant and appropriate.
That's why, in this section you'll find:
- Our most recent blogs, together with
- A selection of earlier blogs which we believe remain relevant and topical today
- Status - A key to longevity or a life sentence?
- Health - a postcode lottery?
- Combatting Antibiotic Resistance
- Three Major Health Risks
- Vitamin D and COVID-19
- How to prevent future pandemics?
- Covid -19: Public health lessons
- Student Heartbreak Hotel?
- Worst ever NHS Winter crisis?
- Helicopter parenting
- Prevention in the 2020's
- Pensions and Health
- Childhood Obesity Plan - Chapter 2
- New Year's Resolutions?
- Prevention Vision Paper
- Nanny State?
- Stopping Childhood Obesity
- How I quit smoking
- NHS in crisis?
- Healthy and Wealthy?