What action is needed to improve health in the UK?
Our blogs provide an opportunity to give some personal views on this important question.
Over time, of course, some blogs may be overtaken by events (for instance if governments take action we have recommended) so may no longer be topical - while others stand the test of time and are still relevant and appropriate.
That's why, in this section you'll find:
- Our most recent blogs, together with
- A selection of earlier blogs which we believe remain relevant and topical today
- New Dawn or COVID Complacency?
- Universal vs Targeted policies
- Vitamin D to reduce Covid-19?
- Postcode Longevity?
- Tackling Health Inequalities
- Young People's Mental Health
- The influence of emotional health
- Health inequalities post Covid-19
- Does cronyism cost lives?
- Can Nature influence health?
- Obesity - a real challenge
- Avoiding Man-made Disasters
- Helicopter parenting
- Status - a key to longevity?
- Health - a postcode lottery?
- Combatting Antibiotic Resistance
- Three Major Health Risks
- Vitamin D and COVID-19
- How to prevent future pandemics?
- Covid -19: Public health lessons